Mon, Apr 29|
Garfield Middle School
LECPTA's Spring 2019 Baby Bargain Bonanza - Spring Seller Registration Form (1)
This registration is only required if you want to purchase a table(s) to sell items at LECPTA's 2019 Spring Baby Bargain Bonanza. For this online signup, ticket = table. You can purchase up to 2 tables.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2019, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Garfield Middle School, 13114 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107, USA
The Baby Bargain Bonanza is a quality resale of gently used baby and children's items.
- Gently used baby/children sizes newborn - 10, which are not faded & free of tears, stains or a pilled texture.
- Clean toys, books, puzzles that have all of their pieces and no broken parts. Please do not sell stuffed animals.
- Gently used baby furniture, strollers, highchairs, cribs/beds, bouncy seats, etc. Bedding should be clean. Drop sided cribs cannot be sold.
- Each seller will have an 8ft. wide x 6ft. deep space.
- Each seller is allowed 6 items in the "big item room".
- Once the table(s) is reserved, there are NO REFUNDS for any reason.
- When reserving your table(s) online, each ticket purchased represents each table.
- Seller Setup starts at 7:00AM. Optional early set up on Friday, April 5th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM (additional $5) - the additional $5 early setup fee is to be paid with the purchase of the table(s).
Be sure to download and read the Seller Information Policy Form at:
LECPTA member table. Ticket = table. Select up to 2 tables. Day of sale seller setup is from 7:00AM - 8:30AM
Non-member table. Ticket = table. Select up to 2 tables. Day of sale seller setup is 7:00AM - 8:30AM
Optional early setup on Friday
Optional early set up Friday, April 5th 7:00PM - 9:00PM. In checkout, only select an amount of 1. This is a one time fee of $5.46.