Sat, Sep 14 | Garfield Middle School
LECPTA's Fall 2019 Baby Bargain Bonanza - Fall Seller Registration Form
This registration is only required if you want to PURCHASE a table(s) to sell items at LECPTA's 2019 Fall Baby Bargain Bonanza. For this online signup, 1 ticket = 1 table. Limit of 2 tables.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2019, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Garfield Middle School, 13114 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107, USA
The Baby Bargain Bonanza is a quality resale of gently used baby and children's items.
- Gently used baby/children sizes newborn - size 10, which are not faded, free of tears, stains or a pilled texture.
- Clean toys, books, puzzles that have all of their pieces and no broken parts. Please do not sell stuffed animals.
- Gently used baby furniture, strollers, highchairs, cribs/beds, bouncy seats, etc. Bedding should be clean. Drop sided cribs cannot be sold.
- Each seller will have an 8ft. wide x 6ft. deep space.
- Each seller is allowed 6 items in the "big item room".
- Once the table(s) is reserved, there are NO REFUNDS for any reason.
- When reserving your table(s) online, 1 ticket purchased = 1 table. Limit 2 tables.
- Seller Setup starts at 7:00AM on the day of the sale. Optional early set up on Friday, September 13th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM (additional $5.46) - the additional $5.46 early setup fee is to be paid with the purchase of the table(s).
Be sure to download and read the Seller Information Policy Form at:
- LECPTA member$20.91$20.910$0
- Optional early setup on Friday$5.46$5.460$0